Global Warming and Cool Roof Impact
Global warming is pertinent problem and rising global temperatures have caused extreme effects including
- Rising sea levels especially due to melting of polar ice caps.
- The rising sea levels consequently cause submerging of coastal areas and even entire islands.
- Climate change due to changing monsoon patterns.
- Increase in the strength of destructive weather patterns like wild fires, hurricanes and severe droughts.
- Increased pressure on ground water in all areas, due to changing monsoon patterns.
- Disruption to food supply, due to all of the above reasons.
One of the main culprits to global warming is emissions. With cool roofs, there are two positive impacts
- Reduced utility bills
- Reduced urban heat effect
When both of the above happen, the overall impact on global warming is considerably reduced.
ABC cool roof tiles are patented design products which deliver a positive environmental impact, are certified green products and deliver an additional advantage of excellent waterproofing upon correct installation.